Tight Tolerance Part Production
Process optimization lies at the core of our business. That is why lots of investments have been done, since the ’80s, on modern machinery. This enables us to manufacture nearly the entire product in-house with tolerances up to 0,0001 mm:
- Gear hobbing
- Gear cutting
- (Gear) Grinding (out/inside and surface)
- Spark erosion (wire)
- Laser engraving
With a very modern grinding department, we can compete with any other expert in the Netherlands.
Gears (cylindrical) and transmission parts
- Straight and helical gears (diameter up to 600 mm)
- Straight toothed innergears (diameter up to 300 mm)
- Hardened and ground tooth flanges (external and diameter up to 400 mm)
- Gear Racks (hobbed, shaped or ground; max. length 1000 mm)
- Worm shaft (single and multiple starts; max. length 600 mm)
- Ground (hardened) shafts
- Ground external threads
- Gear segments
- Parts for fuel injection systems (tolerances up to 0,002mm)
In some cases, the assembly of the (gear) parts is included. It is a complete package including purchase of castings, bearings, seals, etc.
Challenges are meant to be met and overcome.
That is why we like to think along with your technical related issues.