Posted by: Susan Booijink on 20/09/18
Posted by: Susan Booijink on 29/06/18
Posted by: Susan Booijink on 07/02/18
We are proud to announce to have contributed to PAL-V’s innovation by the delivery of several components. In case you are thinking of visiting the International Motor Show in Geneva (8th till 18th of March 2018) do not forget to visit their stand (nr. 1210).
Click here to watch the video on Youtube.
Posted by: Danielle ten Bokum on 12/04/17
Posted by: Danielle ten Bokum on 22/08/16
Last week our latest machine is deliverd.
The Mazak Integrex J200.
The machine is equipped with, the following options;
- Changer with 36 tools
- Weighted main engine (15 kw)
- Several software options, for instance gear hobbing.
The machine will usually be used for the production of small series. Due to the various options, we are able to build more rapidly.
This is the 10th Mazak machine at Hankamp Gears.
Posted by: Danielle ten Bokum on 07/07/16
Posted by: Freek Tönis on 02/04/15
In 2015 Hankamp already invested in several new machinery, for instance;
- Kasto material cutting machine, with this machine we are able to cut material with a diameter of 400 mm (already delivered).
- Okamoto surface grinding machine (already delivered).
- Mazak I500, 5 axis milling machine for mainly our aircraft customers.
- Mazak Megaturn 500, vertical turning lathe able to manufacture parts up to 500 mm.
Posted by: Freek Tönis on 01/04/15