Gears (cylindrical) and transmission parts
- Straight and helical gears (max. diameter 600 mm)
- Straight toothed innergears (max. diameter 300 mm)
- Hardened and ground tooth flanges (external and max. diameter of 400 mm)
- Gear Racks (hobbed, shaped or ground; max. length 1000 mm)
- Wormshaft (single and multiple starts; max. length 600 mm)
- Ground external threads
- Gear segments
Tight Tolerance Part Production
Since the 80s, lots of investments have been done on modern machinery, equiped for gear production but also for other parts.
- Parts for fuelinjectionsystems (tolerances up to 0,002mm)
- Ground (hardened) shafts
- Turning ans millingparts (5-axle) like our Mazak Integrex (1 setup and different angle approach of the tooling and Control Rods, machined on our Mazak HPQ150MSY with the newest LNS-barfeeder, including teeth and engraving, manned 24/7.
With the most modern grinding department, we can compete with any other specialist in the Netherlands. There is no challenge too great! Regardless of the quantity to produce, we are very willing to review your drawings and to consider the possibilities.
For some existing relations, we have started an assembly facility, from sub-systems to complete units. It is a complete package including purchase of castings, bearings, seals, etc.
Visit us and convince yourself.
Quality and efficiency play a crucial role within our organisation. We therefore apply the following production methods:
- Spark erosion (wire)